This is an index and links for my column for 2012. The purpose here is to give me a quick means of keeping track of my shit in case I need to look something up later in the year.
There’s nothing to see here, folks, move along… Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Jambalaya 12-03. Hibbertmania! (July 9, 2012)
- Full Court Press for a Big — Another rant about Blazer idiocy.
- The View from the Crossroads: An Interview with Tom Lewis of Indy Cornrows.
- Hats Off to (Roy) Hibbert — Long biographical portrait of PTB Free Agent quarry.
Jambalaya 12-02. Portland is the New Phoenix. (July 2, 2012)
- New CBA + Frugality = Moneys — Making sense of PA selling a 2nd Round pick.
- One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready, and… — Meet Bold Barton.
- The Octopus Speaks — Obsequious MB interviewing his boss makes for comedy.
- I Really Like Bill Simmons… — Sam Presti on the value of watching practice.
- “I Don’t Want to Go on the Cart…” — Mr. Bingo Bill Smith (2003-2012), R.I.P., buddy…
- Are You Ready for the Freeland Era — Trying to make sense of the Hickson flush.
- My Wife Makes Me Laugh Sometimes… — New marketing concept: Shitty Glop.™
Jambalaya 12-01. Best Haole Clod Available. (June 29, 2012)
- Let’s Get Something Straight, Shall We? — Introductory rant.
- And Then There’s That Number 11 Pick… Jesus. — Profile of Meyers Leonard.
- Great and Good… — A few words on the difference between Durant and Griffin.
- Fun With Statistics. — The 2011-12 PTB by the numbers with defensive adjective list.
Jambalaya is a column by Tim Davenport about the Portland Trail Blazers and other assorted crap. It appears here farm fresh every Monday morning.